1. GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) is the maximum permissible weight of this fully loaded motor home. The GVWR is equal to or greater than the sum of the (UVW) unloaded vehicle weight plus (OCCC) occupant and cargo carrying capacity.
2. GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) is the maximum permissible loaded weight a specific axle is designed to carry.
3. GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) is the value specified by the motor home manufacturer as the maximum allowable loaded weight of this motor home with its towed vehicle. Towing and braking capacities may be different. Refer to Fleetwood and chassis manufacturer's manuals for complete information.
4. The chassis manufacturer recommends the installation of a supplemental brake control system to activate the brakes on the vehicle or trailer you are towing. Hitch receiver ratings expressed are maximum for the hitch receiver installed and may require the purchase of additional equipment that is dependant on the weight of the towed load. Consult with hitch receiver manufacturer for further information, available at time of printing.
5. Length is measured from front bumper to rear bumper (excludes accessories).
6. Excludes safety equipment and awnings.
7. Tank manufacturer's listed water capacity (WC). Actual LPG capacity is 80% of water listing as required by the safety code.
Motor homes feature a body-width over 96" which will restrict your access to certain roads. Before purchasing, you should research any state and/or province road laws which may affect your usage.
UVW and OCCC are found on the label containing the federal certification tag in each RV.
N/A = Not Available.
Liquid Weight Reference
Water (gal/ltrs) = (8.3 lbs/3.8 kgs), Gas (gal/ltrs) = (6.1 lbs/2.8 kgs), Diesel (gal/ltrs) = (7.1 lbs/3.2 kgs), Propane (gal/ltrs) = (4.2 lbs/1.9 kgs)
Multiply pounds x 0.453 to obtain kilograms, Multiply gallons x 3.785 to obtain liters
IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ: Product information, photography and illustrations included on this page were as accurate as possible at the time of publication. For further product information and changes, please contact your local Fleetwood dealer. Prices, materials, design and specifications are subject to change without notice. All weights, fuel, liquid capacities and dimensions are approximate. Fleetwood has designed its recreational vehicles to provide a variety of uses for its customers. Each vehicle features optimal seating, sleeping, storage and fluid capacities. The user is responsible for selecting the proper combination of loads (i.e. occupants, equipment, fluids, cargo, etc.) to ensure that the vehicle's capacities are not exceeded.